These webinars are supported by the Royal Australian & New Zealand College of Psychiatrists (RANZCP), the Royal Australasian College of Physicians (RACP), the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP), Doctors for the Environment Australia (DEA), Climate and Health Alliance (CAHA) and TheMHS.
What can we do about it?
This webinar will focus on how we can respond to the climate mental health crisis, locally and globally. We will hear about:
• a research report endorsed by 10 medical colleges on climate change and the Australian health system
• a practical, brief General Practice approach
• a live interview with a traditional owner and climate advocate
• solutions from international mental health experts
• the president of CAHA will discuss the national strategy for combating climate change and the need for health leadership in this area.