Transformational change across all levels of society is needed to address the climate crises. Better Futures Australia (BFA) is committed to working with cities, states, regions, companies and others for an inclusive and resilient net zero future for all Australians. To empower actors to set credible and 1.5C aligned 2030 and 2050 targets, BFA connects them to global climate campaigns and platforms, such as the UN-backed Race to Zero Campaign and the premier disclosure platform, CDP.
In this webinar, you will:
- understand the benefits of transparently disclosing your climate commitments.
- learn how you can participate in the Race to Zero Campaign.
- learn how CDP can help you meet the “Publish” requirement of the Race to Zero Campaign.
Join us and accelerate your path to impact!
- Sandy Morris - Senior Project Officer, Cities, States and Regions, CDP Hong Kong
- Sam Cheung -Corporate Engagement Officer, CDP Hong Kong
- Manjyot Ahluwalia - Sr. Program Officer, US and International Climate Cooperation
- Monica Richter - Senior Manager-Low Carbon Futures, WWF-Australia
Note: this event is online