What is the Climate Fresk?
The Climate Fresk is a workshop designed to help participants explore the science of climate change, the impacts it is creating now and in thefuture, and what we can do about it.
Developed in 2015, it is grounded in the science from the United Nations Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change – the internationally accepted authority on climate change.
How does it work?
3 hour workshop (hosted online during Covid restrictions) built around a 42-card game:
- Teams of 4-8, guided by a trained facilitator, work together to find thecause-effect relationships between the different components ofclimate change
- Over 5 rounds, the 42 cards are arranged to create the "collage" – a visual systems view of climate change
- To help solidify learnings, participants then work through a creative phase, a reflective phase and finally, discuss potential solutions.
Who is it for?
Participate to a Climate Fresk to:
- Learn more about the topic or refresh your memory
- Gain confidence in having better climate conversations
- Discover a new tool to engage and empower other people around you
We are a non-profit organisation. All funds collected go directly towards better climate education.
Click on the RSVP button or visit https://events.humanitix.com/climate-collage-seed-spaces