In the lead-up to the November climate conference, COP26, global momentum for net-zero climate action is growing rapidly.
Better Futures Australia, alongside the Race to Zero and the Alliances for Climate Action teams, is hosting this virtual event to unpack the role of Australian non-state actors in the global campaign for a healthy, resilient, zero emissions economy.
- Sasha Titchkosky, Co-Founder and CEO at Koskela and Learn by Koskela
- Lisa Cliff, Program Manager for Better Futures Australia;
- Monica Richter, Senior Manager of Low Carbon Futures and Project Director of the Business Renewables Centre at WWF-Australia;
- Fiona Macklin, Race to Zero Campaign Coordinator;
- Mariana Panuncio-Feldman, Senior Director for International Climate Cooperation at WWF; and
- Manjyot Kaur Ahluwalia, Senior Program Officer for International Climate Cooperation at WWF.
This is an online event.