Registration has now closed for the Better Futures Forum. If you have an enquiry about registration, please email [email protected].
Join us for this dynamic three day virtual event where you can interact with and be inspired by climate champions across all corners of society and the economy. Hear about actions they are taking and how we can work together to create better futures for us all.
The Better Futures Forum will engage decision makers to support ambitious action on climate change through interactive plenary sessions, lightning talks, workshops, exhibits and entertainment across a number of virtual stages.
Sessions will be spread across the three day program, so participants can manage their attendance around other work commitments.
Don't miss out on this unique opportunity to join a growing community of climate champions in advocating for a national response that will reach zero emissions by 2050 or sooner.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Opens 3 May 2021 and closes at 5pm, 16 August 2021 (AEST).
- Ticket refunds are available up until 1 month prior to the event start date (17 July 2021). After 17 July, tickets can only be transferred.
- To apply for a refund, please contact our team
- To request a ticket be transferred into another name, please contact our team.
- All ticket prices are quoted in Australian dollars (AUD) and include GST.
- All ticket prices listed are per person.
- All ticket prices include access to the entire 3 day event. No discounts can be given for partial attendance.
- Tickets can be purchased using Visa, MasterCard and Amex (please note all Amex cards incur a 1.1% surcharge fee).
Complimentary tickets for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples:
- We respect and honour Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and their Elders past, present and future and commit to creating better futures together. To reduce any barriers to participation at the Forum, complimentary tickets are available for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
- To apply for a complimentary ticket, choose the 'Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander' ticket option on the Registration Form.
Other complimentary tickets:
- Complimentary tickets are available for Better Futures Australia Champions and Ambassadors, Better Futures Forum sponsors, and other direct contributors to the event.
- If you are experiencing financial hardship, please contact the Better Futures Australia Team for a discount code.
- Other complimentary tickets are allocated at the discretion of the Better Futures Australia Team. To apply for a complimentary ticket, please contact our team for a discount code.
- Discount is applied on the check out screen.
- Please let us know via the registration form, if you have any accessibility requirements for the event.
- We are able to accommodate requirements if known up to a week prior to the event. For registrations after that time, please contact our team directly and we will work with you to ensure your requirements are met.